At the Computer History Museum today, Intel Corporation unveiled more than 70 futuristic projects and concepts underway in its labs in the areas of the environment, healthcare, visual computing, wireless mobility and more, reflecting areas where the company is investing some of its annual $6 billion in research.
- Visual Computing -- Programming everyday computers for best graphics and real time visual computing
- Wireless -- Ultra-fast and smarter technology for shrinking wireless world
- Health -- Connecting people and information for better health and healthcare
- Environment -- Better the environment through smarter computer energy consumption
- Life Sciences -- Scientific discovery with academia for long term research breakthroughs